in TESTING With 4 books on the Kindle platform and 6 in the folder next goal is to get these accounts straightened out. As Choice Treasures, Intuitive Life Network, Gemjin Global Digital Broadcast, and others the Google ADs and KDP accounts are a mess. Theyre also over a decade neglected. After The long dark nights: Gemjin shut down and my goal was as always Education. After passing finals and obtaining another degree I decided to go back to work in corporate introductions. As expected after The long dark nights survived, the emergence of mamalucy2.6 was not able to suffer the mundane existence of an office worker. Jibber jabber about nothing is still low on my priority list. I went back to education and passed the state Life Insurance Licensing exam with a perfect score. Though I liked the product and industry fighting the great money dragon for clients was not on my list of things to do. Professional streaming is where I land...
Comments
Post a Comment